The clock is ticking on your chance to be chosen as part of 60 aspiring film and TV creatives of MTF Class of 2019!
Thirteen Days that’s all the time that’s left for you to enter for MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy! If you’re passion is film and television and believe you have what it takes to be the future of Africa’s creative industry, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Log in https://cte.multichoicetalentfactory.com/ today and register for the MTF Academy entry (separate login details from the portal) and complete the entry process that will take you one step closer to achieving your aspirations in film and television!
Launched in May 2018 as part of MultiChoice Africa’s ground-breaking corporate shared value (CSV) initiative, there are only two weeks to go until entries for the MTF Academy are closed.
The call is open to all emerging filmmakers with either some industry experience or a relevant post-school qualification in filmmaking to apply for this exciting opportunity to hone
their television and film production skills under the guidance and mentorship of industry experts Femi Odugbemi (Lagos, Nigeria hub), Njoki Muhoho (Nairobi Kenya hub) and Berry Lwando (Lusaka, Zambia hub).
Who knows, you could be part of the next MTF Academy class to experience and learn from multiple industry experts and grow your skills. These are the same opportunities enjoyed by the Class of 2018 who worked behind-the-scenes on some of the most popular TV shows in their respective countries, including hit telenovela Selina and top shows Pambio Live and The Turn Up from East Africa, Nigeria’s Tinsel and Battleground, and top music show ZED Top 10 and reality TV show, Date My Family in Zambia!
Furthermore, as a student, you will get the opportunity to work directly with some of the most dynamic industry professionals and be a part of the MTF Masterclasses, which are powered by various industry partners as part of the shared value initiative’s three touchpoints alongside the MTF Academy and recently-launched MTF networking portal.
The Class of 2019 will also have the very same opportunities and reap the fruits of the additional ground-breaking partnership between the MTF Academy and the world-renowned New York Film Academy College of Visual & Performing Arts (NYFA), which was announced in April!
What are you waiting for? Visit https://cte.multichoicetalentfactory.com/ and apply today!
How to apply for the MTF Academy:
- Visit https://cte.multichoicetalentfactory.com/ before 14 June 2019 and follow these steps to enter:
- Click enter
- Fill-in details and then click the ‘I’m not a robot’ tab (wait it for it for load and have a green tick) then register
- A verification message will be sent to your registered e-mail address (if you don’t see the e-mail check in your junk mail folder) – You will need to click on the link to verify your e-mail address
- Fill in your e-mail address and password to login
- Click on the tab on the top right of your screen to apply
- Follow all the steps (under APPLY) to complete your registration
- The 60 students (20 for each region) will be selected from *13 African countries where MultiChoice operates for the year-long programme that will commence in October 2019.
- *13 Markets eligible for entry include:
- WEST AFRICA: Nigeria, Ghana, EAST AFRICA: Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania; SOUTHERN AFRICA: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, Angola, Mozambique
Join the MTF social media conversation on the hashtag #MultichoiceTalentFactory and follow/join:
- Instagram: @multichoicetalentfactory;
- Twitter: @MCTalentFactory
- Facebook: @multichoiceafricatalentfactory
If you have any questions about the MultiChoice Talent Factory, please contact us on email@example.com