- DStv THANKS and GOtv WOW launch in March
- Loyal customers to enjoy a selection of new channels and airtime bonuses
- More value, more entertainment at no extra cost
Video-entertainment company, MultiChoice, introduced two brand new incentive programmes – DStv THANKS and GOtv WOW – to show appreciation for their DStv and GOtv customers. From this month, the DStv THANKS and GOtv WOW programmes will offer exiting rewards for loyal DStv and GOtv customers.
“We are delighted to launch DStv THANKS and GOtv WOW to say thank you to our valued customers. Our business is committed to putting customers at the heart of the business and one of the ways is to show our appreciation for their loyalty and unwavering support by offering them more value,” says Cecil Sunkwa Mills, General Manager, Multichoice Ghana. “We remain committed to exploring various ways to improve our value-added benefits and create platforms where we can show gratitude for our customers for being part of our family.”
DStv THANKS and GOtv WOW are customer-focused programmes aimed at recognising and rewarding subscribers for their commitment to the brands. Customers who qualify for these programmes include those with subscriptions that have remained continuously connected to DStv and GOtv nonstop for three months or more.
Some of the exciting rewards that awaits loyal customers include monthly airtime bonuses and two brand new entertainment channels for GOgetters as well as four additional entertainment channels on the DStv platform featuring the hottest telenovelas, movies and great local and international content for the whole family to enjoy, at no extra cost. The entertainment channels offered as rewards will offer a fantastic line up of ‘not-to-be missed’ new shows with something for everyone in the family to enjoy. These include:
- Zee Bollymovies on DStv channel 114 and GOtv channel 112. This Bollywood movie channel offers a mix of classic and contemporary movies dubbed in English – expect it all: melodrama, dance, music and fashion. The channel will launch with movies such as Mohra, Kushi, Shaitan and
- Viasat Life on DStv channel 177 and GOtv 157. Look forward to factual entertainment channel with inspiring stories of ordinary people who have made it big, insightful and practical information. The channel will feature shows with Hollywood greats like Snoop Dog and Martha Stewards in Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in Wake Up Call and a variety of lifestyle shows like, House of Curves, The Three Day Nanny and My Floating Home.
- Nina TV on DStv channel 143. Nina TV is a telenovela channel featuring African and Brazilian novelas of romance, passion, drama, suspense, action and vengeance. Viewers can enjoy movies such Lalola, Brave Woman, Side By Side and
- Trigger on DStv channel 188. Trigger is a male-skewed entertainment channel infused with a dash of macho.
For two weeks, starting on 7 March until 21 March, all DStv customers as well as GOtv Plus and GOtv Value customers will get the opportunity to experience unlimited access to these exciting channels offering a range of the latest quality content. Thereafter, all customers on Premium, Compact, Compact Plus, Family and Access plus GOtv Plus and GOtv Value who stay continuously connected for three months and more will have uninterrupted access to the channels.
There’s more, in addition to getting Zee Bollymovies and Viasat Life, GOtv customers will also be rewarded with monthly airtime bonuses, provided they remain continuously connected to GOtv Plus and GOtv Value for a minimum of three months.
“When putting together these programmes, we analysed the best global rewards programmes practice as well as what our customers love about the DStv and GOtv brands. The rewards offered had to provide greater value to our loyal customers beyond what they would normally get while also providing added motivation to stay loyal to our platforms,” added Cecil Sunkwa Mills, “We’re confident that the rewards we have lined up for DStv THANKS and GOtv WOW will not only enhance our customers’ television viewing experience but also solidify their connection to our platforms.”