Ghana’s Okyeame Kwame is currently in Jamaica preparing for a collaboration with Sizzla Kalonji. Interestingly they share several things in common. They were born on April 17, 1976 and are both 40 years old. Below are 7 things they share in common.
- They were born on the same day, same month and same year – 17th April, 1976. Kwame Sizzla is 40 years too.
- They are both high ranking musicians on top of their game in their respective countries and Africa at large.
- Both artistes are conscious musicians, with songs that centre on social matters. With their music, they are in constant battle against vices.
- Both musicians are award-winning with several nominations, awards and lifetime achievement honours.
- They both love Africa and have a wild sense of Africanism exhibited in their songs and lifestyle.
- Okyeame and Sizzla each spearhead an NGO – OK Hepatitis B Foundation and Sizzla Youth Foundation respectively.
- Sizzla owns a record label, KalonjiMusic Production and Okyeame Kwame; One Mic Entertainment