But what is success and what are the traits that successful and unsuccessful people have? Genevieve had a take on the question and came up with this analysis:
– Successful people have a good sense of gratitude whereas unsuccessful people have a sense of entitlement
– Successful people compliment. Unsuccessful people like to criticize
– Successful people tend to forgive others. Unsuccessful people mostly like to hold grudge.
– Successful people give others credit for their victories. Unsuccessful people take all credit for their victories
– Successful people accept responsibility for their failures. Unsuccessful people blame others for it
– Successful people read every day to learn new things. Unsuccessful people watch TV everyday
– Successful people keep a journal of activities. Unsuccessful people say they keep a journal but really don’t
– Successful people share information and data. Unsuccessful people hold information and data
– Successful people operate from a transformational perspective. Unsuccessful people operate from a transactional perspective
– Successful people embrace change. Unsuccessful people fear change
– Successful want others to succeed. Unsuccessful people secretly hope others fail.
The comparison seems very interesting. What do you think?