Following the success of the Nigerian edition of the Channel O Top 10 Most – Music Commentators, ChO will be premiering their Ghanaian edition on the 21st of April 2014 at 12noon on DStv channel 320.
A group of Ghanaian panelists from different areas of the entertainment industry will look at the Ghanaian entertainment industry and talk and debate about the high points of the year in that industry. Some of the topics debated include:
- The Leaders of the New School of music in Ghana
- The Dopest Mixtapes in Ghana – C-Real vs Chase vs J-Town
- Sarkodie vs DJ Black – who is the “Businessman of the Year?
- Hiplife vs Ghana Rap
- The Best Female Vocalist: Raquel vs Efya vs Becca vs Irene Logan?
- The most expensive music video?
- Who’s been the most controversial artist/celebrity?
- Who are the biggest ballers in the industry in Ghana
- The best Ghanaian Producer
- The MVP of Ghanaian music
The Panelists include Antoine Mensah who hosts ENT Live on 91.9 Live FM, YFM hosts, Ms Naa of Morning Show Ryse & Shyne and Caroline, Rab Bakari – Director of digital music, Universal music group New York and an indispensible linchpin in the entertainment business with decades of hands-on experience as a producer, blogger George Britton -of georgebritton.com and finally Francis Doku contributing journalist for the Graphic Showbiz.
The panel was hosted by J. Town Channel O Africa Manager, Leslie Kasumba said about the program, “As a channel it was very important for us to do a Ghanaian edition of Top 10 Most, the industry may be smaller in comparison to larger countries. But Ghana is certainly an important part of the African music industry. And possibly has some of the best gems in terms of African music and are a huge contributor to the growth of African music within the continent and globally as a whole”
Don’t miss this all-Ghanaian 10 Ten Most program on ChO, Ch320 on DStv at 12 noon on the 21st of April 2014.
Visit www.dstv.com for more information.