The Ghana auditions for Africa’s Next Top Model will be held at the M-Plaza Hotel on July 20. The Top Model franchise,shown in three continents and over thirty five countries has finally made its way onto the African continent.
Africa’s Next Top Model will be shot in Johannesburg and Cape Town in South Africa and will have a total of twelve contestants who will live in a house equipped with cameras and microphones monitoring their every move for a period of eight weeks.
Contestants will be evaluated on regular basis by a panel of judges headed by Oluchi Orlandi. It will all come down to just two contestants, who will battle it out for the coveted title of Africa’s Next Top Model Season One winner.
The Ghana auditions will run from 7am through to 7pm.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 27 and are advised to bring along their valid passports. Applications can be downloaded on www.antmafrica.com and submitted on day of the auditions.
Africa’s Next Top Model is powered by Lulu Productions LLC.
TIPS FOR AUDITIONING
Oluchi is looking for fresh, young, raw talents. Keep this in mind before you leave home for the auditions.
1. Keep make-up on the minimal; a coat of mascara and some lip balm is perfect.
2. Make sure your heels are COMFORTABLE.
3. Look EFFORTLESS and confident; wear a simple skinny jeans with a tank top.
4. Don’t forget to fill out the forms online before going to the audition venue.
5. Carry along a bottle of water and a smoothie to keep you hydrated.
Stay positive. Good luck with the auditions!! Wish you the very best… x
for more tips on auditioning, any questions/concerns email: email@example.com